Speed to Market Opportunities
- Supply chain model based on a relationship of trust and simple, short procedures
- Marketing model based on affordable, quick change fashion.
- Clear projection or commitment and firm booking of capacity.
- Maximize design, product development capability of manufacturer, in collaborative design process.
- On-spot placement of order after reviewing of designs.
- Focused product development. Higher adoption rate from collection.
- Vertical facility enabling quick response, which allow us to produce from Yarn to Garment in fifty days and repeate orders in thirty days, leading to reduced markdowns.
Design Studio - Mission
To provide design and product development support from fiber to garments to leading retailers and brands using integrated manufacturing resources, powerful CAD tools, technology collaboration with major suppliers (like CIBA, DuPont etc.) and interface with fashion forward customers, rapidly develop and bring trendy, innovative differentiated products to our strategic partners every season. Our Design Studio works to produce entire collections with Inditex including womens and mens clothing, woven and knit tops, casual and denim bottoms and jackets. We have now introduced a catalogue which will highlight our concept of complete new looks, products and fabric swatches and we will be sending one of these to all our key customers almost every eight weeks.
Resources employed to fulfill the mission
- 25 highly qualified designers who travel the world visiting fairs, interfacing with the designers of fashion forward customers and competitive buying from well known fashion outlets
- 150 people working in sewing room dedicated to design team
- Dedicated yarn dyeing, warping and washing facilities for design team
- Koppermann advanced German networked CAD system